imevanbur Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Monday Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A salaryman wakes up in a posh hotel room, totally clueless about how he got there. Slowly, he recalls what happened a day before - attending a funeral, dating but annoying his girlfriend, getting drunk in a pub and getting to know a yakuza and his beautiful mistress, having a gun in his hand and…
A simple funeral turns a man's world topsy turvy.
A strange puzzle. Mixture of kafkaesque atmosphere, pieces of black humor, slices of Japanese mythology, pacifist thesis. Ambiguous thriller about fall of a waste world, about normal existence like masks collection, about innocence like result of inactivity. A surrealistic funeral and explosion of corpse. The life broken decent limits and every gesture is a trap. Madness, Oriental Erinyes,an quaint fortune teller, a fascinating woman and Yakuza. Stupid murder and beginning of nightmare.<br/><br/>A salary man in a hotel room.Monday morning. Reconstruction of last hours step by step. The sin like oil stain. Fascination, stupefaction, fear, negation of facts. Cobweb of memories. Slow suffocation.Palsy. The resignation.<br/><br/>Traces of Sydney Lumet's "Dog Day Afternoon", Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" and "Kill Bill", Stone's "Natural Born Killers",David Cronenberg's "Spider", Ingmar Bergman's " Tystnaden". But important is only the Japanese recipes.<br/><br/>In fact, subtle exploration of Dostoievskyan sin, exploration of unavoidable failure, impossibility of escape. New page of Old Greek moral lesson.
Two thirds of the movie are filled with grotesque humorous scenes, whereas at end the tone of the movie changes completely and you get a dead serious message delivered. But the good news are: this somehow works. This is brilliant movie and it got to me form the first scenes. I only wished that the two parts where stronger connected. Was there any indication in the first two thirds, that the movie has the subject: "is self defense justified?". No. It was all about palm reading, laughing endlessly and drunk dancing/shooting. I watched the movie now four times, because I can't get enough of the bar scenes. The laughing sequence is the best since Laurel and Hardy's "Fra Diavolo."

Edge of Tomorrow full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pGolden Boy tamil pdf downloadThe Gifted full movie in hindi free download mp4Mad Dog Morgan malayalam movie downloadthe The Plague downloadFlowerman movie free download in hindiEpisode 1.200 tamil dubbed movie free downloadhindi Nuclear Throne free downloadEurocrime! The Italian Cop and Gangster Films That Ruled the '70s in hindi 720ptamil movie New Jack City free download

last edited 213 weeks ago by imevanbur
Please log in to post a reply.