imevanbur Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Old Boy Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b On the day of his daughter's birthday, Ho Dae-su gets completely drunk and is arrested. His best friend No Joo-hwan releases him from the police station, and while calling home from a phone booth, Dae-su vanishes. Indeed he has been abducted and imprisoned in a room for fifteen years. One day, he is suddenly released, receives clothes, money and a cellular and meets the Japanese chef Mido, and they feel a great attraction for each other. However, Dae-su seeks for his captor and the reason of his long imprisonment. While looking for revenge, Dae-su discloses deep secrets from the past.
An average man is kidnapped and imprisoned in a shabby cell for 15 years without explanation. He then is released, equipped with money, a cellphone and expensive clothes. As he strives to explain his imprisonment and get his revenge, Oh Dae-Su soon finds out that his kidnapper has a greater plan for him and is set onto a path of pain and suffering in an attempt to uncover the motive of his mysterious tormentor.
I've seen thousands of movies that supposedly "shock" and "disgust" the moviegoer, but Oldboy took this to a new level. Rather then using gore or gratuitous sex or violence to "shock" me this very intelligent thriller used an entirely different method. Needless to say this is a movie I will never forgetlongI live, and it represents something that not only kept me in rapt attention and thoroughly entertained, it opened up my eyes to the abilities of the human emotional spectrum and turned my stomachto the depths of humanity. A movie I would recommend for everyone to see, just because of the time spent after it is finished reflecting upon ones self. People who do not like this movie do not understand it, and Oldboy deserves to be placed on a pedestal above any other movie attempting to serve up the same kind of action or drama. Ten stars, exceptional film, any faults are minor and covered by the charisma of the actors and brilliance of the cinematographer. Recommended for all, even the weak of heart, since a masterpiece can be appreciated by all.
I think the heaps of otherworldly praise this movie gets is going to skew it for the first-time watcher. It did for me. The movie did affect me. It was very gripping and well-done. The acting and direction were all really good. The plot is original and keeps you intrigued. But overall, I have to agree with what a lot of other naysayers on this board have said. 'Oldboy' really doesn't mean much. The whole revenge plot was just a really contrived, over-the-top, completely unrealistic idea hatched by a psychotic. I think one of the big problems is that the movie doesn't delve into the main perpetrator's character. I mean I know why he did it, but why is he so psychotic. What made him first want to sleep with his sister and then punish a man so brutally for her suicide, which he only indirectly caused. And why did he have so much money? He wouldn't have been able to pull off this job without heaps and heaps of money. It would have been nice to have that back story. That's only one of a couple plot holes here. Plus, there are a lot of elements in this movie that just don't make much sense…they are only in there for shock value. Suchthe scene where the main protagonist eats a live octopus. What was the point? Then in the beginning there was the guy who was about to kill himself. The protagonist would not let him jump off the building until he told his story. Then he kills himself. What was the point of making the man suicidal? And what does the one line repeated over again mean: 'Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone." It really doesn't have any relevance to a movie which is basically about a kooky revenge scheme concocted by perverted Bill Gates-like tycoon. Overall, this movie has great style, but is too violent and has no real thematic point.
Oldboy has the fatal air of wanting so desperately to be a cult movie that it forgets to present itselfa coherent one.
Oldboy is based loosely on a Japanese manga Old Boy, written by Nobuaki Minegishi and Garon Tsuchiya. Oldboy, the film, is the second installment of The Vengeance Trilogy, preceded by Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and followed by Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. No, the ending is totally different. There are new characters involved, and the ultimate cause for Wojin's revenge is not the samein the movie.
the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate hindi dubbed free download3:10 to Yuma full movie download 1080p hdJackpot hd mp4 downloadResident Evil 4 full movie torrentBox Office Bombs vs. NASCAR malayalam movie downloadCloak Dagger full movie in hindi 1080p downloadDownload Eye of the Beholder full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Twisted Metal 720p torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The End of DecemberChoix de vie full movie hindi download

last edited 214 weeks ago by imevanbur
Please log in to post a reply.